Old 06-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Xavier Toth

Default node-selinux

http://github.com/tedx/node-selinux

For those who'd like to play with node.js and SELinux I started a
node.js modules for libselinux functions. At this point I've only
implemented a half dozen functions (someone should modify Swig to
produce node.js modules) and plan to add more time permitting. If
anyone wants to add to it and send me a patch that would be great.

Ted