Old 06-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Tyler Durvik

Default SELinux and XEN

I am interested in working with SELinux and XEN. I see that the
reference policy supports XEN, but is it possible using the reference
policy to have multiping VM's running in XEN at different levels.
This would assume a MLS/MCS system.

Thanks

Old 06-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Daniel J Walsh

Old 06-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Tyler Durvik

I have not looked into svirt / KVM. I am just starting out on this.
I have F13 installed but have not tried to set up a VM yet.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Daniel J Walsh

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/SELinux/Presentations/svirt.pdf