Old 05-27-2010, 04:39 AM
Vadym Chepkov

Default Fedora 13 autorelabel

Hi,

It seems something got broken in initscripts on Fedora 13, if you initiate relabel via 'touch /.autorelabel'
or 'fixfiles onboot' and reboot after the relabeling process is done SELinux remains in "permissive" state, beware.
I have submitted bz#595823 about it.

Vadym

Old 05-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Bob Gustafson

Thanks for mentioning that it was unintentional. I will change mine to
enforcing now. See my comment in bz #595951 Comment #3

Old 05-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Daniel J Walsh