Old 04-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Robert Nichols

Default system-config-selinux doesn't show policy modules

In the system-config-selinux utility, when you select "Policy Module"
nothing is displayed. Worthless!

Do NOT delete it.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Dominick Grift

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 01:43:40AM -0500, Robert Nichols wrote:
> In the system-config-selinux utility, when you select "Policy Module"
> nothing is displayed. Worthless!

You can always use the semanage/semodule commands. Please report bugs preferably accompanied by patches. Thx