Old 04-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Dominick Grift

Default postfix + dovecot, could these use fuse_t - designer/developer question

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 01:25:33PM +0100, lejeczek wrote:
> maybe with a help of a boolean/s?
> cheers

I believe that this functionality is currently not implemented. You could simply allow this access with audit2allow though.

Old 04-18-2010, 06:46 PM
lejeczek

I believe that this functionality is currently not implemented. You could simply allow this access with audit2allow though.

hi, thanks for info

yes, that is what I did, and I filled a feature/rule request, is the
bugzilla the right place to do that by the way?

samba and virt have such booleans, that would be helpful to have it for
other daemons

Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Dominick Grift

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 07:46:11PM +0100, lejeczek wrote:
> On 18/04/10 19:26, Dominick Grift wrote:
> >On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 01:25:33PM +0100, lejeczek wrote:
> >>maybe with a help of a boolean/s?
> >>cheers
> >I believe that this functionality is currently not implemented. You could simply allow this access with audit2allow though.
> >
> >>--
> hi, thanks for info
> yes, that is what I did, and I filled a feature/rule request, is the
> bugzilla the right place to do that by the way?

Yes, bugzilla in the selinux-policy component.