Old 04-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Arthur Dent

Default List Archives?

Wishing to refer to previous correspondence for my recent post, I looked
at the archives for this mailing list.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/

I was a little surprised to find that the archives seem to stop at
January 9 of this year.

Is this a known problem?

Mark

Old 04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Paul Howarth

On 14/04/10 09:38, Arthur Dent wrote:
> Wishing to refer to previous correspondence for my recent post, I looked
> at the archives for this mailing list.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/
>
> I was a little surprised to find that the archives seem to stop at
> January 9 of this year.
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Mark

Almost all of the Fedora mailing lists moved over to
lists.fedoraproject.org around that time.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/selinux/

Paul.