Old 03-28-2010, 07:28 PM
"Daniel B. Thurman"

Default F12: setroubleshoot: Introspect...

On rebooting, this showed up and I have no clue what it is:
====================================
Mar 28 12:05:41 <host> setroubleshoot: [dbus.proxies.ERROR] Introspect
error on :1.191:/org/fedoraproject/Setroubleshootd:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did
not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did
not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the
reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Daniel J Walsh

On 03/28/2010 03:28 PM, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> On rebooting, this showed up and I have no clue what it is:
> Mar 28 12:05:41<host> setroubleshoot: [dbus.proxies.ERROR] Introspect
> error on :1.191:/org/fedoraproject/Setroubleshootd:
> dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did
> not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did
> not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the
> reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

What version of setroubleshoot do you have installed?

rpm -q setroubleshoot-server