Old 03-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Robert Nichols

Default Need suitable target context for writes by netutils_t source context

Where can netutils_t write? I have ifup_local starting a tcpdump process
that needs to create and write files. Using 'sesearch' I thought I found
that netutils_t would be a suitable target context, but now my supposedly
unconfined root shell cannot manage files there (write/link/chcon/...).

Do NOT delete it.