Old 03-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Rashmi

Default Hey Fedora-Selinux-List, I forgot to mention...

Dear Fedora-Selinux-List,

Oops!! I forgot to invite you to Just Dial?s Lucky Referrer Contest.

The last month?s winners have won Samsung-LCD TV, Viao Laptop, Nokia phone and Ipods.

Why don?t you give it a shot? It took me just 2 minutes to play.

You could be the next winner. Please click on the link www.justdial.com/contest.

Best of Luck,
Rashmi

Click Here to unsubscribe.