Old 03-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Temlakos

Default SELinux Admin newbie question

Where do I find the logs to tell me what permissions a certain new
application will need to operate?

I'm using Fedora 12 on an HP Pavilion machine with a dual-core
processor. Several times I have tried to install an application called
TweetDeck. And each time I do, I am told that TweetDeck is having
trouble accessing some secure passwords that are stored on the machine.

I am convinced that SELinux is doing it. But I don't know how to get
SELinux to play nice, because I can't see where the problem is.

Temlakos