Old 03-02-2010, 10:49 AM
"Dirk H. Schulz"

Default Using httpd and vsftpd together

Hi folks,

I want my web users to use vsftpd for populating their web space.

And I want SElinux to have an eye on everything there. But my problem is:

For vsftpd to work I need the following context on the web directories:
system_uublic_content_rw_t
For httpd to work I need the following context on the web directories:
object_r:httpd_sys_content_t

How can I achieve to let SElinux both daemons work on the same web
directory?

I am not very deep into SElinux by now, so please bear with me. I have
googled for this particular problem, but found nothing.

Any hint or help or url of a howto is appreciated.

Dirk