-   -   miss-match between needs and setroubleshooter's output recommendations (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-selinux-support/30761-miss-match-between-needs-setroubleshooters-output-recommendations.html)

Gene Heskett 01-07-2008 07:50 AM

miss-match between needs and setroubleshooter's output recommendations

Greetings;

I have now been in the center ring of this circus about long enough. selinux
is about to get made permissive or disabled.

I have now issued these commands:

[root@coyote ~]# semanage fcontext -a -t
textrel_shlib_t /root/.mozilla/plugins/vorbisrend.so
[root@coyote ~]# chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /root/.mozilla/plugins/vorbisrend.so
[root@coyote ~]# semanage fcontext -a -t
textrel_shlib_t /root/.mozilla/plugins/vorbisrend.so
[root@coyote ~]# chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /root/.mozilla/plugins/vorbisrend.so

Twice as can be seen, and restarted firefox each time, and each time selinux
denies firefox a plugin it needs to pay this site:
<http://ed-tharp.kicks-ass.org/ridingmower.mpg>

I now have the third denial showing in the setroubleshooter's screen.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:<>

Daniel J Walsh 01-08-2008 09:44 AM

miss-match between needs and setroubleshooter's output recommendations