Old 01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
"Usman S. Ansari"

Default A really simple question

I have written a driver for Linux kernel, in this driver I am using sk_security field for driver's internal data structure. This means that if SELinux is enabled, it will have conflict with my driver. For this reason, I run my driver with SELinux disabled.

I want to know if it is possible to, only enable security on files and not on network objects ?

>From what I have read about SELinux, it looks like this it possible, I just need conformation. And if this is possible, will SELinux need to use sk_security filed or not.

If this is wrong list, please let me know appropriate place.

Thanks.