-   -   A really simple question (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-selinux-support/306458-really-simple-question.html)

"Usman S. Ansari" 01-08-2010 06:35 PM

A really simple question

I have written a driver for Linux kernel, in this driver I am using sk_security field for driver's internal data structure. This means that if SELinux is enabled, it will have conflict with my driver. For this reason, I run my driver with SELinux disabled.

I want to know if it is possible to, only enable security on files and not on network objects ?

>From what I have read about SELinux, it looks like this it possible, I just need conformation. And if this is possible, will SELinux need to use sk_security filed or not.

If this is wrong list, please let me know appropriate place.

Thanks.