Old 12-14-2009, 08:28 PM
David Lehman

Default Add ignore all/reinit all buttons to reinitialization dialogs (#512011).

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 13:29 -0500, Chris Lumens wrote:
> I'm not sure how I feel about this from a UI perspective, but take a look and
> let me know what you think. It does make some sense to me, at least if you
> have a ton of disks.

My only concern is that the language is vague. By choosing "Initialize
All" am I choosing to initialize all of my disks or just the ones that
have no disklabel? I know the answer, but it will be confusing to some.

How about just adding a checkbutton "Do the same for all other
uninitialized disks"?

Dave