Old 11-22-2007, 05:42 AM
"Peter Harmsen"

Default adding ssh capability to xguest user role

Hello,

Great addition the guest and xguest user roles.
Now I have changed with the SELinux management tool under user
mappings the user role for
a specific user account from user_u to xguest_u.
Works like a charm and I'am pretty pleased.

If only i could give that user ssh access given the above scenario.

--
I have made this letter longer than usual, because i lack the time to
make it short.