Old 03-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Per Sjoholm

Default cobbler selinux policy

Looked for a way of handling multi distro PXE setup on CentOS 5 and
found cobbler

It has a webinterface + cmd
cobblers wiki mention SELinux but only for allowing things
Cobbler needs to write and read critical files.

Does anyone have a a SELinux policy for cobbler?

Thanks
/Per

Old 03-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Dominick Grift

On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 12:57 +0100, Per Sjoholm wrote:
> Looked for a way of handling multi distro PXE setup on CentOS 5 and
> found cobbler
> It has a webinterface + cmd
> cobblers wiki mention SELinux but only for allowing things
> Cobbler needs to write and read critical files.
>
> Does anyone have a a SELinux policy for cobbler?

I do not think that anyone does. I have offered to write one but i need
someone with cobbler-knowledge to help me test it and it seems no one
has time to do this.

I do not have the cobbler-infrastructure nor do i have the
cobbler-knowledge to write policy.

If you want to help, let me know.