Old 02-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Per Sjoholm

Default Fedora policy sources

Where can I find targeted policy source for Fedora 9/10 and CENTOS 5.2
as an rpm file.
Is it same as reference policy on found on oss.tresys.com ?

Old 02-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Stephen Smalley

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 20:42 +0100, Per Sjoholm wrote:
> Where can I find targeted policy source for Fedora 9/10 and CENTOS 5.2
> as an rpm file.
> Is it same as reference policy on found on oss.tresys.com ?

They are in the selinux-policy .src.rpm file.

$ yumdownloader --source selinux-policy

It is derived from reference policy, but with Fedora-specific patches
and Fedora-specific {build.conf, modules.conf} configurations for each
policy type.

Dan Walsh talks about how to rebuild policy from the .src.rpm in:
http://danwalsh.livejournal.com/26428.html

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency