FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-17-2009, 06:40 AM
Per Sjoholm
 
Default Regexp syntax

Updating from CentOS 4.7 to 5.2 with targeting and enforcing.
(Main reason for doing the update)

Were can I find the syntax description for the regexp used in semange
fcontext.

And also some non trivial examples.

I have read
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/ManagingFileContext
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-user-guide/f10/pdf/Security-Enhanced_Linux.pdf

Thanks
Per

--
fedora-selinux-list mailing list
fedora-selinux-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-selinux-list
 
Old 02-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Dominick Grift
 
Default Regexp syntax

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 08:40 +0100, Per Sjoholm wrote:

> Were can I find the syntax description for the regexp used in semange
> fcontext.
> And also some non trivial examples.

Examples can be found here:
http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/browser/trunk/policy/modules

Look into the various *.fc files (file context)

For example:
http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/browser/trunk/policy/modules/services/apache.fc


> I have read
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/ManagingFileContext
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-user-guide/f10/pdf/Security-Enhanced_Linux.pdf
>
> Thanks
> Per
>
> --
> fedora-selinux-list mailing list
> fedora-selinux-list@redhat.com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-selinux-list

--
fedora-selinux-list mailing list
fedora-selinux-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-selinux-list
 
Old 02-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Stephen Smalley
 
Default Regexp syntax

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 08:40 +0100, Per Sjoholm wrote:
> Updating from CentOS 4.7 to 5.2 with targeting and enforcing.
> (Main reason for doing the update)
>
> Were can I find the syntax description for the regexp used in semange
> fcontext.
> And also some non trivial examples.
>
> I have read
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/ManagingFileContext
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-user-guide/f10/pdf/Security-Enhanced_Linux.pdf

The syntax is just that of a POSIX extended RE.
man 7 regex

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency

--
fedora-selinux-list mailing list
fedora-selinux-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-selinux-list
 
Old 02-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Per Sjoholm
 
Default Regexp syntax

Stephen Smalley wrote:

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 08:40 +0100, Per Sjoholm wrote:


Updating from CentOS 4.7 to 5.2 with targeting and enforcing.
(Main reason for doing the update)

Were can I find the syntax description for the regexp used in semange
fcontext.

And also some non trivial examples.

I have read
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/ManagingFileContext
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-user-guide/f10/pdf/Security-Enhanced_Linux.pdf



The syntax is just that of a POSIX extended RE.
man 7 regex


Thanks,
This is important as there are several regex behaviours.
Maybe some can add this(POSIX extended RE, man 7 regex) to appropriate
docs and manual pages ?


Info about checking reference policy for example is also good.

--
fedora-selinux-list mailing list
fedora-selinux-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-selinux-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org