Old 09-24-2008, 06:51 PM

Default nsplugin module files are not in /

nsplugin.pp is loaded in my machines.

But I can not find the three module files--nsplugin.if, nsplugin.te,
and nsplugin.fc?

Should not they be in the directory
/serefpolicy-3.3.1/policy/modules/apps of the src.rpm package?

thanks a lot.
Yiru

Old 09-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Paul Howarth

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:51:25 -0400
yiruli@ccsl.carleton.ca wrote:

> nsplugin.pp is loaded in my machines.
>
> But I can not find the three module files--nsplugin.if, nsplugin.te,
> and nsplugin.fc?
>
> Should not they be in the directory
> /serefpolicy-3.3.1/policy/modules/apps of the src.rpm package?

It is, if you "prep" the SRPM (unpack the tarball, apply patches, etc.).

The nsplugin module comes from policy-20071130.patch.

Paul.