Old 09-22-2008, 04:44 AM
Joe Nall

Default was selinux-policy-devel merged into selinux-policy

On Sep 21, 2008, at 11:05 PM, Murray McAllister wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the silly question. On Fedora 9, "rpm -qf /usr/share/
selinux/devel/policygentool" says that it belongs to selinux-policy-
devel-3.3.1-87.fc9.

On rawhide, "rpm -qf /usr/share/selinux/devel/policygentool" says
that it belongs to selinux-policy-3.5.7-1.fc10.noarch.

When I try "yum install selinux-policy-devel", it says that selinux-
policy-3.5.7-1.fc10.noarch is already installed.

Was selinux-policy-devel merged into selinux-policy? (I looked in
the selinux-policy changelog but wasn't sure)

Yes

rpm -q -provides selinux-policy

joe