Old 07-16-2008, 04:29 PM

Default where is targeted-policy-source package for FC9?

Where can I find targeted-policy-source package for FC9?
I have tried to search it using yum and rpm, and can not find it.

I downloaded reference policy from
http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/wiki/DownloadRelease, and
compiled and loaded it as instructed in the website.

The newly-loaded policy resulted in the failure of re-booting.

thanks.