Old 06-28-2008, 04:09 PM
hallmark.com

Default You've received A Hallmark E-Card!

******You have recieved A Hallmark E-Card.

*

*

Hello!

You have recieved a Hallmark E-Card.

To see it, click here,

There's something special about that E-Card feeling. We invite you to make a friend's day and send one.

Hope to see you soon,

Your friends at Hallmark

Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the bottom of this E-mail to view our

policy.

*

*

Hallmark.com | Privacy & Security | Customer

Service | Store Locator