Old 06-04-2008, 01:39 PM
"Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak"

Default strange messages while installing selinux-policy-targeted

I can't seem to make selinux run on one of my systems. Can anyone make
sense of these odd installation messages:

Running Transaction
Installing : selinux-policy-targeted [1/1]

libsemanage.dbase_llist_query: could not query record value (No such
file or directory).

/usr/sbin/semanage: range not supported on Non MLS machines
/usr/sbin/semanage: range not supported on Non MLS machines
/usr/sbin/semanage: range not supported on Non MLS machines
libsepol.sepol_user_modify: MLS is enabled, but no MLS default level was
defined for user guest_u

libsepol.sepol_user_modify: could not load (null) into policy
libsemanage.dbase_policydb_modify: could not modify record value
libsemanage.semanage_base_merge_components: could not merge local
modifications into policy

/usr/sbin/semanage: Could not add SELinux user guest_u
libsepol.sepol_user_modify: MLS is enabled, but no MLS default level was
defined for user xguest_u

libsepol.sepol_user_modify: could not load (null) into policy
libsemanage.dbase_policydb_modify: could not modify record value
libsemanage.semanage_base_merge_components: could not merge local
modifications into policy

/usr/sbin/semanage: Could not add SELinux user xguest_u

Installed: selinux-policy-targeted.noarch 0:3.3.1-55.fc9
Complete!

- Mike

Old 06-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Daniel J Walsh