Old 11-20-2007, 02:42 AM
kwhiskerz

Default policy confusion

I want to give selinux a try.

I have it set to enforcing. I noticed that there are 2 policy types: targetted
and seedit. It is currently set to seedit, although I changed nothing. Which
should I use?

Old 11-20-2007, 05:16 AM
Ken YANG

kwhiskerz 写道:

I want to give selinux a try.

I have it set to enforcing. I noticed that there are 2 policy types: targetted
and seedit. It is currently set to seedit, although I changed nothing. Which
should I use?

seedit is from:

http://seedit.sourceforge.net/

targeted is from upstream.

if you use Fedora, the "targeted" policy is default.

It's depend on you to use which one