Old 09-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Matthew Miller

Default Using upstream unusual package name

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:15:54PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> That said, I can only guess on the reasons for their choice,
> probably they haven't quite quit puberty and "find it cool" or they
> mean their choice as some sort of provocation/attention-teaser.

In a sense, the latter. This project is a toy / programmer's challenge, and
is basically meant to be what the name describes. Here, for example, is
"Hello World":

The Haskell implementation is more an example of Haskell than anything else.

--
Matthew Miller ☁☁☁ Fedora Cloud Architect ☁☁☁ <mattdm@fedoraproject.org>