Old 06-27-2012, 08:46 PM
"Joseph D. Wagner"

Default Where Can I Find Previous Versions?

I've noticed that mirrors no longer appear to contain previous versions
of packages. For example, when kernel-3.4.3 was released, kernel-3.4.2
disappeared from all the mirrors.

I recently had regression troubles, and I wanted to downgrade to a
previous version to resolve the issue. However, I was surprised to find
the previous version was gone. My only option was to downgrade to the
original version that came with the distribution. I was very
disappointed with that.

Is there some place I can find the previous version? If not, is it
possible to change this so at least 1 previous version is left in the
mirrors?

Joseph D. Wagner