-   -   Where Can I Find Previous Versions? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-packaging/677909-where-can-i-find-previous-versions.html)

"Joseph D. Wagner" 06-27-2012 08:46 PM

Where Can I Find Previous Versions?

I've noticed that mirrors no longer appear to contain previous versions
of packages. For example, when kernel-3.4.3 was released, kernel-3.4.2
disappeared from all the mirrors.

I recently had regression troubles, and I wanted to downgrade to a
previous version to resolve the issue. However, I was surprised to find
the previous version was gone. My only option was to downgrade to the
original version that came with the distribution. I was very
disappointed with that.

Is there some place I can find the previous version? If not, is it
possible to change this so at least 1 previous version is left in the
mirrors?

Joseph D. Wagner