Old 06-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Questions about feature "Systemd unit cleanup and enhancement"

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:24 AM, Simone Caronni <negativo17@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a couple of questions regarding the new feature just approved,
> in particular regarding the "scope" section:

If it helps, this feature actually wasn't approved - which is why it's
been moved to the FeaturePageIncomplete category.

The FESCo ticket can be seen here:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/872

And minutes/logs from the fesco meeting are here:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/meetingminutes/2012-June/000234.html

There is some guidance from fesco for the feature owner to work with
the FPC on new guidelines.

That said - someone may still find it interesting to answer your
questions (or you may have better luck on the discussion tab of the
wiki page, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Features/Systemd-unit-cleanup
) -- but I just wanted to point out that it was *not* approved as a
feature in yesterday's meeting.

-Robyn

Old 06-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Simone Caronni