FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Packaging

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Adrian Alves
 
Default opensmtpd - http://www.opensmtpd.org/

any body is working on this:http://www.opensmtpd.org/
am about to package it.just wondering
Regards, Adrian.-
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
 
Old 05-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Michael Schwendt
 
Default opensmtpd - http://www.opensmtpd.org/

On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:30:21 -0300, Adrian Alves wrote:

> any body is working on this:
> http://www.opensmtpd.org/
>
> am about to package it.
> just wondering
>
> Regards, Adrian.-

IMHO, "devel" list is the much more appropriate place where to
discuss a topic related to adding something to the Fedora
Package Collection:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel

--
Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.3.6-3.fc17.x86_64
loadavg: 0.15 0.05 0.15
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
 
Old 05-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Adrian Alves
 
Default opensmtpd - http://www.opensmtpd.org/

Check this out:http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Committee#DiscussionsDiscussionsDiscussi on and decisions can also take place on the mailing list packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org. The mailing list is open to the public. To subscribe or view the archives, go to http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/packaging/.



packaging -- Discussion of RPM packaging standards and practices for Fedorahttps://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging


Regards, Adrian.-

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@gmail.com> wrote:


On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:30:21 -0300, Adrian Alves wrote:



> any body is working on this:

> http://www.opensmtpd.org/

>

> am about to package it.

> just wondering

>

> Regards, Adrian.-



IMHO, "devel" list is the much more appropriate place where to

discuss a topic related to adding something to the Fedora

Package Collection:



*https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel



--

Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.3.6-3.fc17.x86_64

loadavg: 0.15 0.05 0.15

--

packaging mailing list

packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
 
Old 05-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Michael Schwendt
 
Default opensmtpd - http://www.opensmtpd.org/

On Thu, 24 May 2012 12:03:10 -0300, Adrian Alves wrote:

> Check this out:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Committee#Discussions
> Discussions
> Discussion and decisions can also take place on the mailing list
> packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org. The mailing list is open to the public.
> To subscribe or view the archives, go to
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/packaging/.
>
>
> packaging -- Discussion of RPM packaging standards and practices for Fedora
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

This list is about technical questions related to packaging, about
the Packaging Guidelines, but not about package review trading or
package requests.

Please do move your messages to devel list.

--
Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.3.6-3.fc17.x86_64
loadavg: 0.22 0.09 0.10
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org