Old 04-23-2012, 05:56 PM
"Harry Cole"

Default From Harry

Good day,
An inquest by my bank (IFC) conducted on inactive/dormant account, revealed that you are a potential beneficiary to an unclaimed sum

The similarity in your name and email (tom@linux-archive.org) makes it possible for us to liquidate the deceased account in your favour. Please contact me via: harri_cole@w.cn so we can discuss how to take advantage of this opportunity.

Regards
Harry Cole