-   -   From Harry (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-packaging/658902-harry.html)

"Harry Cole" 04-23-2012 05:56 PM

From Harry

Good day,
An inquest by my bank (IFC) conducted on inactive/dormant account, revealed that you are a potential beneficiary to an unclaimed sum

The similarity in your name and email (tom@linux-archive.org) makes it possible for us to liquidate the deceased account in your favour. Please contact me via: harri_cole@w.cn so we can discuss how to take advantage of this opportunity.

Regards
Harry Cole