Old 04-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Tom Callaway

Default Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting - 2012-04-18

On 04/18/2012 04:26 PM, Björn Persson wrote:
> Tom Callaway wrote:
>> The Fedora Packaging Committee met at its regular day (Tuesday) and time
>> (1600 UTC).
>
> According to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Committee the regular
> time is Wednesdays at 17:00 UTC.

Heh. I managed to really screw that one up.

It should be:

The Fedora Packaging Committee met at its regular day (Wednesday) and
time (1600 UTC).

The time was wrong on our main wiki page because we _used_ to meet at
1700 UTC, but we moved back to 1600 UTC post-Daylight Savings.

~tom

==
Fedora Project