Old 04-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Kamal Ahmed

Default error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo

ok removed the macro from .rpmmacros
i think the error was because i had comment
#This ...in the %install section
since i did NOT have any
%package debuginfo
hence i deduce that
So i am back to reading up on Rules and regulations on what is allowed and recommended practices but not surewhere i can find detailed informationi am reading Maximum RPM and looking at
http://stereochro.me/ideas/rpm-for-the-unwilling