Old 04-13-2012, 06:33 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

Default emacs geben mode, even an old src.rpm

Hi all,

I am using F16 and looking for a package of
http://code.google.com/p/geben-on-emacs/

Would you now one?
I've searched but did not find, I'm ready to package it, but if it
existed even on an old version, it could ease the work.

So, if someone in here knew one, I'd be glad to hear of it.

Thank you! :-)

--
RMA.