Old 04-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Srineth Priyanka

Default How do Packaging

Hello,I got like this error when giving**yum install @development-tools
[root@localhost ~]# yum install @development-toolsLoaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
http://spot.fedorapeople.org/chromium/F16/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found : http://spot.fedorapeople.org/chromium/F16/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.http://spot.fedorapeople.org/chromium/F16/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found : http://spot.fedorapeople.org/chromium/F16/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: chromium. Please verify its path and try again
Thanks
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Praveen Kumar <kumarpraveen.nitdgp@gmail.com> wrote:

2012/4/10 Srineth Priyanka <srineth.priyanka@gmail.com>

Helloatleast*yum install @development-tools command also not working
thanks

Can you tell us what error are you getting when executing this command?
Please provide sufficient* details before asking your query, then only people will help you.
*

--

Praveen Kumar
http://fedoraproject.org/