Old 04-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Ville Skyttä

Default My comments about the Java packaging guidelines draft

There seems to have been some misunderstanding about for whom I spoke for when
making comments about the Java guidelines even though I believe it should be
pretty clear, and I was asked by Nicolas to make this statement in public, so
FWIW:

I spoke for myself (not for the JPackage project) thinking what I believe is
best for Fedora. That also happens to be what I think would be best for
JPackage, but for various reasons it's been quite a while since I've been
active in JPackage or even using their deliverables, so I haven't tried
pushing anything on their side for a long time nor am I up to date about
JPackage's current consensus or future plans.