Old 11-27-2007, 05:17 PM
Till Maas

Default Wrong use of Backslash in Packaging Guidelines (libexecdir)

Aloas,

at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-69ef16dbc0ecb520d4cc7bbd381038f23963e1fd
there is written:

| Packagers are highly encouraged to store libexecdir files in a
| package-specific subdirectory of %{_libexecdir}, such
| as %{_libexecdir}\%{name}.

The last word should be: %{_libexecdir}/%{name}

Regards,
Till

Old 11-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Rex Dieter

Till Maas wrote:

Aloas,

at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-69ef16dbc0ecb520d4cc7bbd381038f23963e1fd
there is written:

| Packagers are highly encouraged to store libexecdir files in a
| package-specific subdirectory of %{_libexecdir}, such
| as %{_libexecdir}\%{name}.

The last word should be: %{_libexecdir}/%{name}

thanks, fixed (or will be if my wiki edit even finishes saving...)

-- Rex