Old 12-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Jonathan Underwood

Default Emacs packaging guideline change of 22nd March 2011 - discussion?

Hi,

I see that the packaging guidelines for Emacs add-ons were changed on
22nd March 2011 this year, but I completely missed any discussion of
this change:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Packaging%3AEmacs&action=historysu bmit&diff=228309&oldid=225918

The guideline as it now stands presents a few problems, but before I
go about proposing a fix-up I'd like to find the discussion that led
to this change - any pointers?

Thanks,
Jonathan