Old 11-15-2011, 06:38 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

Default ZendFramework a library which should not be bundled?

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm about to package Tine 2.0 (http://www.tine20.org/) and almost have a
> package ready for review. One open issue I would like to clarify in
> advance is, if I should consider the ZendFramework for PHP a library
> which should not be bundled according to [1]?
>
> At present the package is shipping it's own copy of the ZendFramework as
> delivered with the original Tine 2.0 tarball, but I could remove that
> and require the php-ZendFramework package instead.
>
> Please let me know what you think about this.

Yes, Zend would be considered a bundled library in this case, stript it
out, Require and use the system version.

-J

> Best Regards,
> Dominic
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:No_Bundled_Libraries
>
> --
> Dominic Hopf
> http://dominichopf.de/
>
> Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 11-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Dominic Hopf

Am Dienstag, den 15.11.2011, 13:38 -0600 schrieb Jon Ciesla:

> Yes, Zend would be considered a bundled library in this case, stript
> it out, Require and use the system version.

Thanks very much for your prompt reply Jon!

Regards,
Dominic