Old 11-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Dominic Hopf

Default ZendFramework a library which should not be bundled?

Hi everyone,

I'm about to package Tine 2.0 (http://www.tine20.org/) and almost have a
package ready for review. One open issue I would like to clarify in
advance is, if I should consider the ZendFramework for PHP a library
which should not be bundled according to [1]?

At present the package is shipping it's own copy of the ZendFramework as
delivered with the original Tine 2.0 tarball, but I could remove that
and require the php-ZendFramework package instead.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Best Regards,
Dominic

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:No_Bundled_Libraries

--
Dominic Hopf
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D