On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 14:35 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 03:25:25PM -0500, Tom Callaway wrote:
> > ... since I'm not going to be there, due to an unavoidable conflict.
> > Sorry folks, but as of right now, we didn't have any pending tickets, so
> > it would have been a short meeting.
> > Lets just meet again on Nov 23, or, if something urgent comes up in the
> > interim, feel free to meet without me (assuming that you have quorum).
> Note -- there is potentially a big question -- fesco voted on UsrMove today
> +4,-4 leaving in the bin => sbin merge that we said was contrary to
* #690 F17 Feature: move all to /usr
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove (nirik, 18:19:50)
* ACTION: : -4 votes, +4 votes, feature owners will consult with
remaining fesco member in ticket. (nirik, 18:41:38)
* ACTION: nirik to file FPC ticket for looking over things vs
guidelines. (nirik, 18:41:55)
...so this seems it's all up in the air, right? Is there any reason we
can't/shouldn't wait for next week, given that it isn't approved?
> notting voted on the fesco ticket in such a way that it's unclear whether he
> was +1 or -1 to the feature as written.
Would it pass with +5/-4 ?
> If notting can reply before the FPC meeting, I've asked nirik to open up an
> FPC ticket for whether we'll reject that as written as we did in the
> preliminary look.
Also ... if FESCO passes it as-is ... what would we reject? Just the
sbin changes? Can we do that?
packaging mailing list