Old 11-14-2011, 07:25 PM
Tom Callaway

Default Wed Nov 16 Packaging Committee Meeting is cancelled

... since I'm not going to be there, due to an unavoidable conflict.

Sorry folks, but as of right now, we didn't have any pending tickets, so
it would have been a short meeting.

Lets just meet again on Nov 23, or, if something urgent comes up in the
interim, feel free to meet without me (assuming that you have quorum).

~tom

==
Fedora Project