Old 11-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Chris Lumens

Default pushing new UI stuff

I'd like to push a "newui" branch to the git repo and add the following
patch to that branch:

http://clumens.fedorapeople.org/UI/0001-Add-our-custom-GTK-widgets-in-as-a-subdirectory-and-.patch

This is a big patch that adds my custom GTK+ widgets into the anaconda
source tree in a widgets/ directory, complete with a sub-configure
script and two subpackages in the .spec file. So far, I've not seen any
complaints raised about this approach, so it seems like a good time to
push it and start integrating other people's work.

The ui-demo stuff is going to remain separate for a little bit, at least
until we've had time to figure out if it's the right approach or not.

Comments?

- Chris