Old 03-19-2008, 09:13 PM
Patrice Dumas

Default crypto in fedora

Hello,

Recently the issue of crypto and crypto export in fedora/EPEL was raised
about beecrypt. This is something that has never been discussed as far
as I remember. It should of course be checked with legal.

My question is, does crypto software need a specific treatement in
fedora? (And if yes, what is a crypto software?)

--
Pat