Old 03-18-2008, 09:35 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Default a proposal to register virtual provides

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 23:24 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I propose to have virtual provides mandatorily registered, and to
> advertise using parentheses in virtual provides:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ProvidesList
>
> This is for discussion, but also for ratification.

Thanks for the draft. I've added it to PackagingDrafts/DraftsTodo so it
will be on our agenda. Please remember to add future drafts to that
table!

~spot

Old 03-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Patrice Dumas

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:24:20PM +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,

There is an updated version for the ProvidesList draft, thanks to Ralf
input:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ProvidesList

Any feedback welcomed.

--