Old 10-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Jochen Schmitt

Default Creation of directories via tmpfiles.d directly after package installation

Hallo,

I have implement the creation of the /var/run/news directory in the
inn package via tmpfiles.d.

But It's seems, that the directory will not created directly after the
package was installed. so I have add the line

systemd-tmpfiles --create %{_sysconfdir}/tmpfiles/inn.conf

on the %post stanza.

I have look on

http://www.maclife.de/

to be sure to confim with the packaging guidelines. Unfortunately,
I could not found any information to this related topic.

So I would like to ask for the opinion of other people on
this list.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt