Old 02-14-2008, 06:27 AM
Justin

Default alsa-plugins-a52 in Fedora 8?

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is not the right mailing list for this question. It
seemed like the best fit for it.

I have noticed the alsa package alsa-plugins-a52 seems to be missing in
at least Fedora 8. Is this intentional? Is it possible to get this added?

Thanks,
Justin

Old 02-14-2008, 12:44 PM
Rex Dieter

Justin wrote:

> I'm sorry if this is not the right mailing list for this question. It
> seemed like the best fit for it.

This list is for packaging guidelines and policy.

> I have noticed the alsa package alsa-plugins-a52 seems to be missing in
> at least Fedora 8. Is this intentional? Is it possible to get this
> added?

Good question, but asking on fedora-devel (or asking alsa-plugins maintainer
directly) would likely get you better results.

-- Rex