Old 02-06-2008, 11:44 AM
"Hemant Goyal"

Default speech-dispatcher packages

Hi,

I am wondering whether anyone has taken a look at speech-dispatcher as a potential package to be included in Fedora. Is anyone interested in maintaining its packages?

http://www.freebsoft.org/speechd

--
Hemant

Old 02-06-2008, 11:52 AM
"Hemant Goyal"

Hi again,

We intend to use speech-dispatcher on the XO (OLPC) which uses a Fedora base. Hence it's rpm would be very useful. I do not have much experience wrt making packages, hence I thought if someone would be interested in helping out.

If not, I'll get down to making one myself.

Thanks
Hemant