Old 01-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Erik Blankinship

Default double click to install in f11

I am trying to make it easy for gnome software to be installed by novices using OLPC F11 installations ( http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/10.1.3 )

In olpc F11 , double clicking in gnome to install an rpm is not working for me.*
Is there any way to go enable this double-click-to-install functionality in F11? *Or to make my rpm delivered via usb stick easy to install without terminal and rpm -i myCoolApp.rpm ?

Thanks!

Old 01-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Erik Blankinship

I will include a .sh file for double clicking with the rpm to help out those who only use guis.